OpenTURNS is a scientific C++ and Python library including an internal data model and algorithms dedicated to the treatment of uncertainties. The main goal of this library is giving to specific applications all the functionalities needed to treat uncertainties in studies. Targeted users are all engineers who want to introduce the probabilistic dimension in their so far deterministic studies.
OpenTURNS is distributed under the Lesser General Public License. Please see the LICENSE and the COPYING* files for details of the license of each components.
Up-to-date information can be found at http://www.openturns.org.
The major changes of version 1.12 are:
- FieldFunction and co knows its input/output meshes before evaluation.
- SobolSequence has been extended from maximum dimension 40 to 1111
- Parametrized statistical tests by first kind risk instead of 1-risk
- FittingTest now compute a correct p-value in Kolmogorov tests even if the parameters are estimated from the tested sample
- Completed documentation migration with process content
Please see the ChangeLog file for a more exhaustive summary of bug fixes and new features for the current release.
The developers strive their best to preserve backwards compatibility between releases, but this is not always possible. Where backwards compatibility is known to be broken, it is clearly marked as an incompatibility in the ChangeLog file.
Please see the http://openturns.github.io/openturns/latest/install.html for instructions on installing OpenTURNS on various platforms from binaries or sources.
The http://openturns.github.io/openturns/latest/contents.html page contains the most recent set of updated documentation for this release.
See http://openturns.github.io/openturns/latest/developer_guide/developer_guide.html for instructions.
-- The OpenTURNS team